Game Patches

Anakist

Way too much time here...
Where is the best free sit for game patches. I am looking for Deus Ex, WarCraft3, Q3A, Total Annihilation and Max payne.

Should I just google each one seperately, or is there a good site for all of them?

James

Anakist what do you mean by game patches ?
updating the game to resolve issues ?
or to circumvent the need for a CD ?

Don Fudleone the link you provided to GCW is a bit of a gray area regarding forum rules as it alters the original format of a game

I'll leave the link there for now until I get some feedback from the forum team

2z

ok - soz - but - they do have a perfectly legal disclaimer.

it is upto the user to cross the line and participate in the illegal activities.

but i would inderstand if you took it down.

Don Fudleone

the consensus of the forum team so far is
gamecopyworld is fine ~ your link can stay

2z

I meant to update the game re: bugs and things like that. Latest versions.

AFAIK you "crack" a game for no CD, not patch it. That is my understanding anyway, but thanks for the link.

James

3dGamers.com is also an excellent choice. The site is devoted to just demos and patches, and you always get a free, fast download.

You can always look on the official sites for the game. Some just link to fileplanet or another site but the links are there and convienient to find.

Originally posted by Enyo
crack / patch = same.

Just a different way of saying it the principal is the same.

Not quite. A patch in most peoples understanding is an official release desgined to upgrade your game - solving known issues/bugs, inlcuding new game types and doing a whole host of other perfectly legal stuff.

E.G. UT2K3 has so many official patches I can't remember what's current and they're all from EPIC.

Mubbers :)

Im with you Mubbers... cracks and patches are completely different.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back