Game of the year?

W

wile

I know everyone does it at this time of the year. Though I may see a game I dont have yet and go for it. For me its Return to Castle Wolfenstein. It is everything a FPS should be. Dramatic, fast, good multiplayer and funny in fact I need to polish my weapon just now!!!!! (erm well some of the inuendos are a tad corny tho....not to worry!!!!!) A little easy if there were one criticism. Oh can anyone use the [Xp-Org] tag as I rock at the online version but am alas as yet Clanless. A terrible state of affairs for a Scotsman. See ya online Wile.

I totally agree

Return to Castle Wolfenstein :D

i love counterstrike but Wolf just roX0rs

Im not sure who is running the XP-org clan here maybe ask a moderator

Make that 3 for RTCW. Excellent game! Killer graphics, and awesome gameplay.

RTCW is kinda blurring out the other games that were released this year :D Its awesome.

Here is the games I remember getting this year:
Emperor: Battle For Dune
Commandos 2
Independence War 2
Aliens vs Predator 2
Max Payne
Colin McCrae Rally 2.0
Quake III Team Arena
erm

max payne was also really good , but RTCW being a mulitiplayer game just does it for me :D

About the clan, I will let Lightwave deal with that ;) (Being the LPB that he is) I am just a punk. ( [XP-Org]-Punk )

Get on the IRC EFNET #xperience chatroom, as that is were we organise games*

*Usually one person says "Right, I am off to play some CS"
and other people demand the server :D

St0n3H3ng3: I am sat about 2 miles away from stone henge, woohoo. Or something.

Just wait for Warcraft 3. Best game of... next year

More of a fan of strategy but, Civ3 doesn't come close to RTCW or Counter Strike.

AYBABTU

Well Personally I think that AVPII is really really good, and Ghost Recon is fricking amazing multiplayer, it's more hard kore than CS but it still have co-op, RTCW is still pretty good but not as good as either AVP2 or GR
Well that's my 2 cents..

The storyline in AVSP2 could have been a little clearer, I was certain that scientist guy was infected with a queen or something, but they never really followed it up.

I think its tied between--

--RtCW

--Operation Flashpoint

--Max Payne

AvP doesnt quite make the list, but definitely qualifies as the "System Shock 2" game of the year...playing that game in the dark will definitely give you more than a few shocks, especially playing as a marine...:D

Audigy gamer

Hiya speed is the Audigy gamer worth the cash? I have a Soundblaster Live 5.1 and dont know whether to upgrade or not.

I'll have to say it runs a bit better than the SB Live, but not by a great margin. I bought this one because someone else bought my SB Live.

The Audigy runs better, but comes with its own problems, albeit less than the Live.

The best game for me was Empire Earth, although I really like Red Faction for some reason. I played it on my friends PS2 and got hooked so I picked it up for the PC and I still enjoy it.

AvP2 was great too, some heart pounding moments.

RTCW get my vote here it rules sweet controls and grafics 2 tumbs up !!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back