Game locks system *UPDATED*

H

HaMmA

Hi guys, i have a couple of games, including Warcraft 3, Deus Ex, Michael Schumacher Kart Racing, and others, that install cleanly, game menu comes up, lets you start playing, and then locks game and machine after anywhere between 10 secs-10 mins of starting gameplay.
I'm running XP Pro-P3 700 @ 866 GForce 2 Ti 64 Mb DDR SB 128
512 Mb RAM

I have reset all defaults on vid card properties and tried different resolutions, but nothing helps:confused:
The thing is it can happen after 2 secs, or 2 mins. And after reboot i get the error report that says

"The Device Driver for Nvidia GF2 Ti could not complete a drawing operation, Windows XP suspects that this could be responsible for the system instability"
Im also getting message about the file: 'nv4_disp' getting stuck in an infinite loop

Thanks

thanks m8 but after it happens i can play something else and it runs fine

me too

im having the same problem only after i installed and play Warcraft 3...and i have a new GeForce 4 Ti. I would really appreciate some help if anyone knows whats up.

hey all, I have had similar problems with my GF2 mx400 and my VIA kt-133a mobo. I have figured out, that the only way for my system to run certain games, is to turn off 4x AGP, Fast Write, and up the AGP Aperture size to atleast half my System Ram. Try that guys... that all is edited in ur system's BIOS.

thankx mate..tried that but still same probs..man its gettin me down

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back