Game Built on coding.. Be warned it will drive u nuts.

I can honestly say it has nothign to do with coding???

hmmm i got all the way to the clue sept and got stuck, i am blaming it on the fact that i only just got up and my brain isn't fully functioning at the moment.

i wont spoil it for jelli, but is 11 all it goes up to? that was a bit of a waste of 5 minutes :(

one has been humbled, notpron = ouch! my head hurts! lol :)

Last edited:
If this is the one I played a few years ago it gets really really hard. Its actually quite fun and a good time killer... and you will kill time.

It goes higher than 11 :p
ah damn, lol, its buggin me now i got to a dozen (not givin it away, just showin i got there :)), the google ad threw me off, tot i waz bein real clever, ohh i am sooo humbled, lol, plz don't tel me it goes up to feckin 999 r sumtin, lol :(

Ah a few days later and now i understand :lick: now it's fun! Can't beat 7 (sept) and my brain is fully functioning :eek: !

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back