gaim logs?

mooo

thecyberninja
I am not sure if anyone uses the program gaim. But i have logging enabled and i was wondering where it stores the logs at. I put in a new hard drive and would like to look at my old logs for a link and i can't find out where they store them. Does anyone have any idea?

thanks,
mooo

you could probably get to them through the interface of the program

I know with Trillian you can get to your log by hitting the history button in each persons IM window

I think this is the default directory on Windows..

c:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\.gaim\logs

Tuffgong4 said:
you could probably get to them through the interface of the program

I know with Trillian you can get to your log by hitting the history button in each persons IM window

I'm assuming that since he put in a new harddrive, that the interface is pointing to the new hard drive and he wants to look at logs on the old drive.

If the program is still installed on the old harddrive and you haven't changed the system, you can get to the logs through the GUI.
And like trillian, you can right-click on the user and select the view log option (i think in Trillian, it's view history or something like that.. it's been about a year since I used Trillian...)

--fitz

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back