Gabriel still good as ever........

spikemic

OSNN Senior Addict
saw Peter Gabriel for the 5th time in his last 4 tours he still as powerful as ever and am excellent show although concerts are getting a bit pricey lately...........

Peter Gabriels music has been among my favourites since his Solsbury Hill days. As far as I am concerned he is a genius and I am totally jealous of you !!!

Did he play any of his early work or was it all new (as it normally is)?

What kind of backing did he use (set backing, mixed etc.)?

thanks

TOK:) :happy:

surprisingly he didnt play very much older stuff.......mostly new album some of last few

backing is always the same tony levin - david rhodes - and his daughter was backup this tour.......

Thanks for that. I'll have to endeavour to see one of his gigs very soon. Trouble is, we live in Cornwall.........bl**dy miles from any sizeable venue!!

TOK

well he's over here right now touring, but its not a long tour........ this slbum isnt as commercial so its downplayed alittle

from what i hear he has another one coming out pretty quick, year or two and will prob go around again

I liked what he was doing 20 years ago, but not much of his stuff since

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back