g4 Ti 4200

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political Access
Just wondering if this is a can't pass up on deal from Newegg.com
XFX g4 ti 4200 128MB vid card with vga,dvi,vivo for 119 us dollars...let me know what you guys think...the vivo is what sold me

I dont know what card you have now but I am in love with my MSI 128mb 8x AGP ti4200 its a great card ..... I had the geforce4 mx420 and I was so impressed when I put this in and got 2 and 1/2 times higher scores on 3dmark without even touching the card so yes I say go for it .... sure you can get better but its all about the $ and I cant say enough good things about my card ;)

should be a good card for the money, tuffgong. i looked it up and it's the agp8x model, too. more than being agp 8x, it also has a faster memory clock than the original 4x model.

if you're looking for an upgrade with that amount of money, that's a good purchase. :)

and don't forget your free zodiac paper weight! :D

Xfx are a good brand i have one and have had no problems.

thanks for posting that I never really heard much from them so the props to them helps...thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back