G-unit Coming To The Middle East!

Kush

High On Life!
Yes its true, they are going to egypt first on sept 3, then to Lebanon sept5, then finally to dubai on sept 9, im planning with a some friends from school to go to dubai and go to their concert, the airplane ticket is only like 45 bucks if we go on a charter plane, and its only an hour flight so who cares. ill be wearing my g-unit shirt hehe and my spinner shoes LOL!. ill try to get on tv. just have to reserve tickets and find out how much they are. we will leave on wednesday after school ( thursday and friday are our weekend) and return on friday.!

Do they have any plans to stop in Iraq?
Wondering how tough these 'gangstaz' really are. :)

lol. ill think the fact that im flyin to dubai, and im ganna go shoppin to! fcuk and von dutch here i come! maybe armani too, but i doubt it

Is it a branch of MFI (self build kitchen units)??????????????

tibboh said:
Is it a branch of MFI (self build kitchen units)??????????????
Talkative fools, or rappers as they like to be called.

Do they 'rap' then - cos they cant sing a note????????

g-unit is a rap group. 50 cent was in it and still kinda is. 50 cent has the song called In Da Club

Kr0m said:
Do they have any plans to stop in Iraq?
Wondering how tough these 'gangstaz' really are. :)
lol that would be something eh

he is still a part of g-unit, but the thing is he made them popular, and now they the ****!

he is a part of them and then he isnt. U get what i mean?

no he always is, its just that he made them famous, everyone has to have their solo album, which he already had before g-unit was famous. anyways i got my airline ticket, for 93 dollars. so im happy, and my friend was suppose to get us tickets tonight, ill call him tommow to see if he got them!

Oh now I know who you mean.I saw him on telly and had to turn it over cause it was terrible :eek:

Evil Marge said:
Oh now I know who you mean.I saw him on telly and had to turn it over cause it was terrible :eek:

Yup. They all suck.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back