Fwink web cam software

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
Every time I close my Fwink software, I get a memory error. Anyone else using Fwink and having this problem?

Holy Bat Droppings. Hey SPeedY_B, Fwink has linked to your Camportal: http://lundie.ca/fwink/

I know, Chris added the link a while ago :)

What version of Fwink are you running, and has it ever happened in previous versions? If not get a bug report filled in, as Fwink is always developing :)

I always had it happen as well. Damnit, i need to find me some good webcam software.

Seems like I'm the only person to never have a problem with Fwink. :D

You seem to be right Speedy,damn thing never worked for me :rolleyes:

I works great for me, until I go to close it. Not a big deal really, just wondering why it gives the error. I'll have a look at the latest version.

Evil Marge said:
You seem to be right Speedy,damn thing never worked for me :rolleyes:
You use VisionGS don't you? That fecker gave me blue screens! on XP, I'd never had a blue screen on XP before :D

xsiv, let me know how it goes with the latest, the change log doesn't detail any fixes from the version you have now until the current build, but hopefully it'll work. :)

SPeedY_B said:
You use VisionGS don't you? That fecker gave me blue screens! on XP, I'd never had a blue screen on XP before
Nah the damn thing started giving me errors all the time , now I use Biromsoft Webcam :cool:

Eeeewwwwwwwww, then again, I used to use that before I found Fwink. I remember making a time-lapse video of a LAN with it... aaah memories :D

I don't care what I use as long as it works and don't give me no hassle :D

Oh yeah, there's software listed there isn't there :D
http://camportal.co.uk/?page=soft&type=win32 for windows software :)

I've used them all and in the end I was using Dorgem, simply because Fwink didn't have a "live" server. Fwink will always remain a favourite though, as it was the first open source WebCam app that I found :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back