Futuremark's 3DMark05 Benchmarks

Hey guys is anyone knows how to fix problem 3Dmark05 installation cause every time then i try to install it, it giving me an error at the end "CRC error: The file C:\Program files\Futuremark\3dmark05\3dmark05.dat doesn't match the file in the setup's cab file. The medium from which you are running the setup may be corrupted; contact your software vendor." And i get three options ABORT RETRY IGNORE. Retry -same mistake again. Ignore 3d doesn't even start. If someone knows the solution please post thanks
PRO SP2 AMD 64 3400+ 2.40 6800 OC 512 Ram 280 GB HD

Sounds like a corrupt installation file to me, have you tried downloading it again?

Whatever mirror you are downloading the file from has a corrupted file or it is corrupting on your end.

Try a different mirror to download from and/or use a download manager.

Thanks for the help guys but i alredy try that. Five times from five deferent places. And still the same. Can u like leave a link from which u downloaded 3d MArk. Thanks

CPU: AMD Athlon64 3500+ @ 2.2ghz
Motherboard: Asus A8V rv. 2
Memory: 2x512meg Corsair XMS 2-3-3-6 PC3200
Video Card: BFG NVIDIA Geforce 6800 GT 256mb, Forceware 71.84
Hard drives: To many to count
Soundcard: Soundblaster Audigy 2

3DMark Results:

Date: 2004-3-23
3DMark Score: 4926
CPU Score: 4199

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=705193
my score seems a bit low. Any ideas?

I thought the cpu score was kind of low. Is my GT affecting my cpu score?

Shouldn't do. Yours will look lower than mine as when I benchmark, I don't bench at stock I am aim to get the highest score I can before my machine becomes unstable. So I had turbo modes etc. on the go.

The 3500 isn't that much faster than the 3400 it seems. Could also depend what applications you had running in the background as I keep mine to a bare minimum.
Would be clearer if you run the entire test suite.

My scores sure do look low compared to all those posted! Guess it's because my graphics card isn't one of the newest...

Main Test Results

3DMark Score 1376 3DMarks
1x1pix.gif

CPU Score 3531 CPUMarks

Detailed Test Results

Game Tests
GT1 - Return To Proxycon 5.2 fps
1x1pix.gif

GT2 - Firefly Forest 4.2 fps
1x1pix.gif

GT3 - Canyon Flight 7.6 fps
1x1pix.gif
1x1pix.gif

CPU Tests
CPU Test 1 1.8 fps
1x1pix.gif

CPU Test 2 3.1 fps

3Dmark 05 My highest score so far with my BFG Geforce 6800 GT is 5995 ....I canno't top 6000 Untill I get a new PSU due to lack of power my system sometimes reboots when I run heavy loads...Have a 500 watt PSU commin soon...MY highest CPU score so far with overclock was 5175 overclocking from 200 mhz to 224 mhz lolz:rolleyes:

3DMark Score: 4994
CPU: 4879

GT1: 22.4fps
GT2: 14.2fps
GT3: 25.5fps

CPU1: 2.3fps
CPU2: 4.6fps

Seems a bit low... I was thinking at stock speeds I should get 5000... guess not :p

Forgive my ignorance.. but what is a "orb link"?

Also, I ran the test again with all the tests selected and got 5015 for a total score, unfortunatly I forgot to write down my CPU score... :(

I've got an ATI X850 XT coming within the next week or so. Can't wait to see what it'll do.

Eck said:
I've got an ATI X850 XT coming within the next week or so. Can't wait to see what it'll do.

With a 3.0Ghz cpu that will be a major battle neck :( I hear 3.6+ is the best intel to have.

The gpu portion of the test should not be affected massively by the 3.0c proc. Basically at the moment any 6xx series p4 is the one to have, regardless of clock speed. Obviously the higher the clock, the better. But for gaming, a64's rule the roost :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back