Futuremark PCMark 2004 Benchmarks

Sazar

Rest In Peace
pcmark 2004 scores

PCMark 2004 tests a systems CPU, Memory and Hard drive performance and provides a condensed score for each to give a general idea of performance.

home page == www.futuremark.com
download mirrors == PCMark04

Minimum system specs are as follows:

- x86 compatible processor, 1000MHz
- 128MB system memory
- 60MB of hard disk space (and additional 130 MB free space for HDD testing)
- DirectX 7 generation graphics adapter that is fully DirectX 7 compliant.
- Microsoft Windows 2000 or XP operating system
- DirectX 9.0 or higher runtime installed
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 installed
- Microsoft Media Player 9 installed
- Microsoft Media Encoder 9 installed

link to Media Encoder 9

this is required to complete the benchmark.

please refer to the guidelines before posting. Thank you.

From memory, I got around 4000 only. The free version is very limited. You should really try passmark performance test www.passmark.com for a more comprehensive comparison - version 4 is free with Norton Systemworks

what do you need to read a .pt file?

-edit- nm I spose its the performance test file lol...

I'll check it out just now... gimem a few mins...

I ran PCMark 04 on my computer and got the following result :-

PCMark Score: 3437
CPU Score: 4119
Memory Score: 2309
Graphics Score: 2186
HDD Score: 2815

What does this quite mean actually? Weak, Average, Good? :confused:

talking of pcmark i cant get the web page renderer to work hence cant get a result also the hdd test does not work any clues ?

I had posted a link to this in the old benchmark section when I set up the threads. I am setting them up one by one tonight so I will have all the links there... I will also move this thread to the relevant link as well :)

dreamworks said:
I think you have to install Microsoft Media Player's encoder first. I was having the same problem but it was ok after I installed the encoder. Can get it at www.microsoft.com/mediaplayer

Cheers mate ...

Thanks but i already have that installed :(
I dont think its because i have firebird installed cause i also tryied running it when i reset I.E. back to the default

PCmark04

Hey what are you guys geting on PCmark04? I got 1304 lol. But after I get my new system built i'll do the test again and see what i get! hopefully it will be around 10,000?

RagnaroK said:
Try this thread mate. :)
PC Mark 04

thanks ragnarkok

THREAD MOVED

-edit-

prodj... when posting a score in many of the application benchmarks we have... please consider posting it in the same format as everyone else including details about your product/clock speeds and the like and post a compare link when applicable :)

btw congrats on getting your new machine going

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back