futurama!!

FishBoy

Feeeesh
i just bought futurama season 1 from hmv on the way home, the first episode is really funny, but it turns out i've already seen most of season one on tv and i fell asleep while watching disc one, but hey next month im gonna get season 2 and get all of the seasons finally, i love futurama it hillarious and random... and stupid hmv put the magnetic tape on the box it took me 10 minutes to remove it without ripping the box

lol...i that that show. I wonder why they took it off fox? I thought it was doing good.

TittleBitties said:
lol...i that that show. I wonder why they took it off fox? I thought it was doing good.
Fox being retarted (sorry to offend anyone with that term) had it in a time slot that was often bumped for sports, ect. So with all the bumping the ratings didn't do so great since people never knew if it would actually be on or not .. some after several bumps would forgot about it. If Fox had left it alone and run it every week it would have been a whole different story I think.</rant>

* These are the same people (Fox) that dropped Family Guy also

yeah...i miss family guy but i heard its coming back next season?

TittleBitties said:
yeah...i miss family guy but i heard its coming back next season?
They have been playing it on Cartoon Network just like Futurama. :D

yeah i know...but my mom is a cheap ass and wont get better cable so i dont get mtv,cartoon network,disney and all that. I know they play family guy on TBS or w/e on certain days but i always forget

ok first of all futurama is a horrible and not funny show. second of all i love family guy and i think its coming to fox cuz i definitely saw a commercial about it when i was watching Arrested developement (sp)!!!!!!

they still put it on channel 45 here in toronto i dont know what the channel is called

futurama is soooo funny, one of the best shows eve, the best part is bender, when he steals stuff and talks to people really rude, god i love that guy!

Fishboy(my fellow southern Ontaro'ian) - channel 45 is teletoon. But even then, they dont have a daily timeslot for it. Think it's every Fri night.

it's not teletoon, they put futurama on it, well i dont know what it's called i just look at channel 5 and go to channels accordingly

futurama rocks, i have the full dvd seasons boxset on my christmass list :p

Futurama is just fantastic far funnier (cleverer, more subtle, outrageous, geeky) than anything else. I have all 4 seasons on DVD. Magic :D

Futurama so rocks. :) Too bad I've missplaced my Season 1 DVD box... :( I have to find it!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back