funny

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
:-O
[edit]
WARNING
Apparently this makes IE have some sort of siesure (I wouldn't know, being a Mozilla user and not having IE installed) So, If you want to b0rk up IE with gehy java script and so on, then click here if you dont, well...dont :)

- SPeedY_B
[/edit]

Not funny, it causes a IE window to bounce around the screen and is hard to close.

I suspect this link will be deleted pretty soon.
but if it doesn't, you can kill the damn java script by going into the task (ctrl+alt+del) manager and end the IE task.

Originally posted by Benny
I suspect this link will be deleted pretty soon.
but if it doesn't, you can kill the damn java script by going into the task (ctrl+alt+del) manager and end the IE task.

bit of a ******* if ya cant open task manager due to security restritions:mad:

at first, i try it, no prob... i just hav to close by right click the taskbar....
after that, i close my pop up filter..... and try the link again
darn... almost 30~40 stupid page b4 i can really terminate it.....
:D

Not Funny.
I'd delete this thread if I could.

-Ryandor

Prod88 lacks some humor.

I closed it in Task Manager, but it decided to come back again, so Mozilla shut itself down :p

Added a warning. I don't know what it does, As I don't have IE on here at the moment.
Making the window hard to close isn't funny, big, or clever, any moron with notepad can write a bit of javascript.
And that damned "You are an idiot" wave file is just old now, who ever keeps making crap like this just needs to get over themselves.

LOL :D

Sent the link to me unsuspecting boss. Nothing like a few sparks in the afternoon to liven the place up a bit.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back