• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

funny

:-O
[edit]
WARNING
Apparently this makes IE have some sort of siesure (I wouldn't know, being a Mozilla user and not having IE installed) So, If you want to b0rk up IE with gehy java script and so on, then click here if you dont, well...dont :)

- SPeedY_B
[/edit]

Tabula Rasa

Stranger Than Kindness
Political User
I suspect this link will be deleted pretty soon.
but if it doesn't, you can kill the damn java script by going into the task (ctrl+alt+del) manager and end the IE task.

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
Originally posted by Benny
I suspect this link will be deleted pretty soon.
but if it doesn't, you can kill the damn java script by going into the task (ctrl+alt+del) manager and end the IE task.
bit of a ******* if ya cant open task manager due to security restritions:mad:

B

Bretenn

at first, i try it, no prob... i just hav to close by right click the taskbar....
after that, i close my pop up filter..... and try the link again
darn... almost 30~40 stupid page b4 i can really terminate it.....
:D

Prod88 lacks some humor.

I closed it in Task Manager, but it decided to come back again, so Mozilla shut itself down :p

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Added a warning. I don't know what it does, As I don't have IE on here at the moment.
Making the window hard to close isn't funny, big, or clever, any moron with notepad can write a bit of javascript.
And that damned "You are an idiot" wave file is just old now, who ever keeps making crap like this just needs to get over themselves.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown