funny shirt!

Well I dont know what link is the pedro one is but if i am right it says Vote For Pedro.

All I gotta say is watch the movie Napoleon Dynamite and you will know lol

yup its from old school, vince voughn owns the shop. its funny, as for the perdo one here is the link
http://www.bustedtees.com/shirts/pedro

and even though i really like the collar up one im not to sure i get the exact meaning can u explain it bk.

The pedro one is about how he comes out of know where and wants to run for i think class president or something.

You just gotta watch the movie :p

Napoleon Dynamite? they were watching it in our english class (not my class though) and i walked in for like 2 mins, people tell me ill love that movie cuz its sooo corny.

Yes its really corny...its i unno how to even explain it lol

It was a big thing over here for about a month untill everybody quoted it so much it got old.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back