funny online rpg

epk

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
anyone heard of/tried kingdom of loathing?

it's a cool online rpg that mocks rpgs and it's full of jokes and funny lines about pop culture... i've been playing it for a while and it's pretty cool

I had an account on there once.. created one, and totally forgot all about it. lol

I have a character that's done 30 ascensions. I love the game! Haven't logged in for a while--not because the game isn't awesome, but because I work a jillion hours a week and I only play when there's a lot of new content. Message me if you need a little meat (the currency of the Kingdom, for those of you who haven't played) or help.

Here's a funny, brief description of the game. If you love Dave Barry, SomethingAwful, The Onion, or other offbeat humor, you'll love this game. It's far more complex than the simple drawings would fool you into believing. Play through just once and you'll love it right away.

This is a typical item description:

Meatloaf Helmet

This is a helmet made out of meatloaf. You feel like a Bat out of Hell when you wear it. You would do anything for this helmet (but you won't do that.)

If you're looking for a good starting class, the muscle ones are a fine choice, then message Noblesse Oblige for some free buffs!

Last edited:
anyone heard of/tried kingdom of loathing?

it's a cool online rpg that mocks rpgs and it's full of jokes and funny lines about pop culture... i've been playing it for a while and it's pretty cool

what level are you? I'm lvl 15 almost 16, and I'm currently a Pastamancer

name on there is Crimson_Wolf

Johnny Socko lvl 5 seal clubber...

I have a robot...

im gonna add you two... my name is "pum" ... msg me if you need anything

im on my 2nd ascension... disco bandit lvl 22 (i wanna get that trophy that requires lvl 30)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back