Funny Anti-Mac comic :)

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political Access
This gave me a chuckle or two.
Ironic that my friend sent it to me as the commercial was coming on :)

Attachments

• 20060513s.JPG
    20060513s.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 12,175
Last edited:
I edited your post a bit since there is some questionable language on the last screen of the comic. Don't want someone getting in trouble at work if that is where they view it.

ya better edit it again,
I changed it so it wasnt so big...
Ill edit it i guess....
Hang on

Moved to Jokes & Humor.

God I love Ctrl Alt Del. One of the best comics out there, kllls Penny Arcade most days!

Glad you liked it :)
i know it mamde me feel better.
When is microsoft gonna start picking on macs?

Vanquished said:
When is microsoft gonna start picking on macs?

Em, probably never in terms of real arguments. They poke fun at each other back and forward all the time, however Bill Gates has a really good relasionship with Steve Jobs and Apple.

Considering he owned a substantial amount of shares at one point in Apple (not sure if they still own them or if they sold them off), also the fact that they develop lots of software titles for the Apple Mac platform.

Did you not see the recent tour of the Mac Lab at Microsoft? :p

I thought that they weren't enemies but why is Mac picking on pcs and microsoft, are they getting killed by them?

Macs are too expensive for pc users to switch, is my opinion

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back