funny and not funny

bro and i already talked about it, put my cat in a trashcan and be like "if we don't get 1000 the cat gets it"

This is actually an old scam.. I remember in the old Dial up days I seen a website that said if he doesn't get 5000 bucks he was going to have a Kitten Put down because he couldn't take care of it.. Who know though, Perhaps it is tru, but I dont believe it..

Plus, i seen this website on "The ScreenSavers" not too long ago.

Why would anybody donate money? I wouldnt say well if i dont get the money for this rabbit i am gonna eat it. I would just ****in let it go in the wild. Dumbasses

BTW Paypal has suspended that guys account LOL
probably for running the scam :D
Justice for all!!!

people have too much time on their hands

Well you can't say that it is a scam, he clearly states his intentions. Just depends if your dumb enough to send money for something that stupid.

HAHAHAHAHA I think it's funnie. Anyone who sends money only makes its more hilarious. Has anyone ever heard about this guy who made tons of money selling engraved portraits of Abe Lincoln? Apparently he was selling pennies on ebay or something. True Story although I can't recall the venue

Maveric169 said:
Well you can't say that it is a scam, he clearly states his intentions. Just depends if your dumb enough to send money for something that stupid.
It's a scam IF he doesn't have a rabbit, or IF he has one but never intends to kill it

If it is not a scam, than it's blackmail, and that's even worse...

...heard the guy (saveToby.com) on the radio. Actually the guy is very shrewd.
Most people are not donating outright...most are actually buying the merchandise from his Site which is the guys intent anyway...some of the stuff is very popular (t-shirts, etc).

What he is doing is perfectly legal, and is in no way is he defrauding anyone.
There was alot of discussion about whether or not this was extortion, etd...but it boils down to this....it is his Rabbit. It would only be extortion if it were YOUR rabbit he was threatening to eat. You can go to Chinatown and buy a rabbit any day of the week, eating rabbits is common and legal. Whether you like to eat rabbit or not is another matter.
Personally I think the guy is just trying to piss of PETA.

Anyway, they guy was interesting to listen to, and it was even more interesting listening to all the people who were reacting to him. Most of them were Crazy and actually made threats.

..personally, I would rather have a nice plate of escargots....Smothered in garlic (of course) :)

LPDad said:
...heard the guy (saveToby.com) on the radio. Actually the guy is very shrewd.
Most people are not donating outright...most are actually buying the merchandise from his Site which is the guys intent anyway...some of the stuff is very popular (t-shirts, etc).

What he is doing is perfectly legal, and is in no way is he defrauding anyone.
There was alot of discussion about whether or not this was extortion, etd...but it boils down to this....it is his Rabbit. It would only be extortion if it were YOUR rabbit he was threatening to eat. You can go to Chinatown and buy a rabbit any day of the week, eating rabbits is common and legal. Whether you like to eat rabbit or not is another matter.
Personally I think the guy is just trying to piss of PETA.

Anyway, they guy was interesting to listen to, and it was even more interesting listening to all the people who were reacting to him. Most of them were Crazy and actually made threats.

..personally, I would rather have a nice plate of escargots....Smothered in garlic (of course) :)

I was with you till the snail eating...... :dead:

Steevo said:
I was with you till the snail eating...... :dead:
Hey hey, it's actually not that bad...granted, if you don't *know* it's escargots before eating it, it actually just tastes like a mix of fish and chicken. Of course, if you actually knew beforehand, that could be the turn-off :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back