Funniest Television Series?

CoasterCowboy said:
The Young Ones :cool:
Black Adder (1 to 4)

Two very funny UK TV series IMO, any one else think so?

CC

Hell yeah :) Got all of them on video (old school)

Best ever comedy though has to be only fools and horses.

For modern stuff i like scrubs, phoenix nights, MITM, bo selecta, friends, family guy, the office was good but has finished now :(

Khayman said:
Farscape and The Sheild are funny?
I wouldn't of classed Stargate SG1, or Smallville as humourous either :confused:
But this is his 1st day without ciggies, so let's go easy on him :p

Erbmaster said:
I wouldn't of classed Stargate SG1, or Smallville as humourous either :confused:
But this is his 1st day without ciggies, so let's go easy on him :p

hehehe...no :)

I think O'Neil is a riot in SG1!, and i don't care what happens in Smallville as long as Lana is in it :)

Family Guy *Which I was told there going to make the four season just because the dvd's did so well*

Bman™ said:
Family Guy *Which I was told there going to make the four season just because the dvd's did so well*
There has been talks of either a bew series or a straight to DVD movie, but i don't think anything is certain atm

There has been talks of either a bew series or a straight to DVD movie, but i don't think anything is certain atm
this is what ive heard about the movie so far.... i sure hope it comes through...

Khayman said:
this is what ive heard about the movie so far... i sure hope it comes through...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back