Funniest Television Series?

oh yea, the ali g show, it airs on HBO, look for it. Has to be the best show ever

Forgot a few from MTV...

Jackass
Viva la Bam
WildBoyz

MdSalih said:
Friends.. Will & Grace...

Recently downloaded and watched every single episode upto the current one of both...

currently working my way through Spin City (oldie, Micheal J Fox) - 90% watched.

Need more now :p - so excellent thread :)

MdSalih
ok mdsalih...since you have all the episodes of friends, I'm in a bunch of them.

find the episode with jean claud van dam and julia roberts

the theme is that ross is going to say hi to his monkey, who is now a big movie star, and they are visiting the set of the next movie

so, chandler says to one of the charachters dressed in yellow protection jumpsuit;

so, are you in the movie, or are you just paranoid?

THAT IS ME!!!!

here's a funny story

the cast is singing "in the jungle" to the monkey to get his attention...I am clear as day behind te cast as they sing

then, I amalso in the scene where the monkey notices them singing...ha...I am onlooking myself!!!

plenty of other backround scenes in this episode, and as a regular in the coffee shop through out the first couple of seasons

just some minutia, that's all

Know exactly the one your talking about.... Season 2 EP 12

/me looks it up.

MdSalih

Take a screen capture of it if you can ;)

The Young Ones :cool:
Black Adder (1 to 4)

Two very funny UK TV series IMO, any one else think so?

CC

perris said:
ok mdsalih...since you have all the episodes of friends, I'm in a bunch of them.

the theme is that ross is going to say hi to his monkey, who is now a big movie star, and they are visiting the set of the next movie

so, chandler says to one of the charachters dressed in yellow protection jumpsuit;

THAT IS ME!!!!

here's a funny story

the cast is singing "in the jungle" to the monkey to get his attention...I am clear as day behind te cast as they sing

then, I amalso in the scene where the monkey notices them singing...ha...I am onlooking myself!!!

plenty of other backround scenes in this episode, and as a regular in the coffee shop through out the first couple of seasons

friends_perris.jpg

Guessing thats you ?

Note... Like the yellow.. really goes with yer complexion :p

MdSalih

perris said:

THAT IS ME!!!!

here's a funny story

Dude, that is the coolest thing ever :)

perris said:
Hehe, nice one Perris :cool:.
You perhaps shoulda posted that here too.
Especially if ya got piccies :)

btw..that .rar any use to ya?

Erbmaster said:
btw..that .rar any use to ya?
ya, very helpfull erbamster, I really appreciate it

I sent an email to thank you...you didn't get it?

perris said:
ya, very helpfull erbamster, I really appreciate it

I sent an email to thank you...you didn't get it?
Yeah sure did m8. Thought you were just being courteous as a response :p
I just didn't know if the stuff was any good
once you got a chance to have a shufty through it.

By the sounds of things it was ;)
Look forward to seeing the ressurrection of the Tweaks section soon :D

btw, what's an Erbamster? :p lol.
Is it some kina organic rodent? hehe

The simpsons,family guy,SNL, Red Green Show, Orange county Choppers is funny sometimes ummm......and mostly shows on fox, and abc.

Tuffgong4 said:
Seinfeld...simpsons...nuff said
I've never really been able to get into Seinfeld, OK, it's reasonably funny, but
how can you tolerate that twat in the sound room practicing slap-bass
evrytime a scene changes.. oooh, he drives me nuts!!! :D:p

Farscape
The Sheild
The Dead Zone
Stargate SG 1
Monk
Smallville
The Handler

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back