Funniest show on TV (current)

Kr0m

OSNN Veteran Addict
Who's Line Is It Anyway
Had the comedy channel for a while and seen all the old English shows as well as the more recent ones.

Aussie Advetures > that guy really is true blue. :rolleyes:

Just about everything thing else is reruns. :(

Srubs
Ally McBeal
Friends
The Office
...more

Dr Phil!!!!!!Be careful of him..You heard the rumours???? My fav is the Royle Family.Watched it last nite and it's hilarious,never laughed so much in a long time... Next The Simpsons and King Of The Hill :)

uh south park?

after that I would rank simpsons/king of the hill/the daily show all around the same level...

:)

The League of Gentlemen

has it hands down - have you seen it in the States yet?

Mubbers.

:D

Definitly Jackass...they rule, or else the Tom Green Show....

I think "That 70's Show" is the funniest, probably because it reminds me of my own teenage years in the 70's, I find lots of parallels there and now I can look back and laugh at them!:D I also enjoy "Whose Line is it Anyway" the one with Drew Carey, however, recently, I've seen a few of the english version ones, and find those even funnier.

The ones I like (but don't necessarily get to watch all the time):

Everybody Loves Raymond
Friends
Whose Line Is It Anyway
The Simpsons
That 70s Show

Originally posted by Kr0m
Who's Line Is It Anyway
Had the comedy channel for a while and seen all the old English shows as well as the more recent ones.

I love that show :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back