funniest/best movie dialogue between 2 people

Sazar

Rest In Peace
my nomination :

from true lies...

arnie and jamie lee curtis :

jamie lee curtis : have you ever killed anyone?

arnie : yah... but they were all bad

lol.gif

wow...this is tough, and i don't know why!!!!

I know there've been a few lines that drove me nutz...and none come to mind.

I'll try harder though

ah

ok

it was one of the star trek movies...I forget which one.

scotty wants to give the past the formula for liquid aluminum, and spock says it might change history.

so scotty says;

"how do you know this isn't the guy that invented it"?

quick note, its transparent aluminium :)

One of my fav is from Clerks

Randal Graves: Which did you like better? "Jedi" or "The Empire Strikes Back"?
Dante Hicks: "Empire".
Randal Graves: Blasphemy!
Dante Hicks: "Empire" had the better ending. I mean, Luke gets his hand cut off, finds out Vader's his father, Han gets frozen and taken away by Boba Fett. It ends on such a down note. I mean, that's what life is, a series of down endings. All "Jedi" had was a bunch of Muppets

Raiders of the Lost Ark:

Girl: Can I pour you a drink?

Gestapo agent: Hee, hee... ve are not sirsty...:D

Just Human Traffic and the entire theory that Star Wars was all about drugs, with the empire wanting to control outer space and the jedi wanting to control inner space.

One of the best was in Full Metal Jacket.

When the sargent was running around the barracks yelling at everyone.

I was gonna post it but it would take forever to eliminate the swearing, and it would probably get the thread closed.
Rest assured, its pretty funny.

And from 2001. ASO.
In reference to when HAL locks the captain out of the ship.

:)

keep em coming people... but I would appreciate it if you could post the actual dialogue... like the first few posters...

of course if it contains swearing it may be a problem :D so try and keep it clean as possible or edit to your own desire and change the swear words to something else :D

From Full Metal Jacket:
Well, cleaned it up the best I could. There is much more in this scene but.....
HARTMAN is the drill sargent

HARTMAN
How tall are you, Private?

COWBOY
Sir, five foot nine, sir!

HARTMAN
Five foot nine? I didn't know they stacked sh*t that high! You trying to squeeze an inch in on me somewhere, huh?

COWBOY
Sir, no, sir.

HARTMAN
Bullsh*t! It looks to me like the best part of
you ran down the crack of your mama's a#$ and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress! I think you've been cheated!

HARTMAN

Where in hell are you from anyway, Private?

COWBOY

Sir, Texas, sir!

HARTMAN
Holy dogsh*t! Texas! Only
steers and queers
come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you
don't look much like a steer to me, so that
kinda narrows it down!
Do you suck d***s!

COWBOY
Sir, no, sir!

HARTMAN
Are you a peter-puffer?

COWBOY
Sir, no, sir!

HARTMAN
I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would f***
a person in the a$$ and not even have the
common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!

From Planes, Trains & Automobiles

[After Waking after sharing bed in a motel with john candy's character]

(Steve Martin) ...... Del... Why did you kiss my ear?
(John Candy) ..... Why are you holding my hand?
(Steve Martin) .... Where is your other hand?
(John Candy) .... Between two pillows...
(Steve Martin) ... Those aren't pillows!!!!

From The Devil's Advocate

Kevin Lomax: What are you?
John Milton: Oh, I have so many names...
Kevin Lomax: Satan.
John Milton: Call me Dad.

The first one that popped into my head when I saw the topic was the scene from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas when they are driving down the highway and Benicio Del Toro attempts to open a salt shaker full of cocaine at top speed in a convertable. The inevitable happens and all the coke goes blowing out of the car which causes Benicio to say to Johnny Depp, "Did you see what God just did to us?", and Depp's response is, "God didn't do that, you did it. You're a ****ing narcotics agent, I knew it." Classic scene

Any exchange that involves Samual L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction. It would be impractical to post any because of swear filters.

In Liar Liar when jim carey is wrestling with the blue pen trying to make himself say its red when it really isn't.

Jim: Write it!! Write it, or I'll break it off!!
*sec. comes in*
sec: is everything ok in here?
Jim: The pen is blue...... THE GOD DAMN PEN IS BLUE!!

then later in the movie when a client calls him up because he just held up an ATM machine and he needs "legal" advice

Jim walks over to the phone and says: Stop breaking the law @sshole!!

Originally posted by Krux
In Liar Liar when jim carey is wrestling with the blue pen trying to make himself say its red when it really isn't.

Jim: Write it!! Write it, or I'll break it off!!
*sec. comes in*
sec: is everything ok in here?
Jim: The pen is blue...... THE GOD DAMN PEN IS BLUE!!

then later in the movie when a client calls him up because he just held up an ATM machine and he needs "legal" advice

Jim walks over to the phone and says: Stop breaking the law @sshole!!

lol... yah... I remember... just saw that movie a coupla days ago with the gf... :)

ohhh sazar got a pitty new avatar! :)

didn't know it was you at first I had to read the name instead of look at the picture :)

ohhh sazar got a pitty new avatar! :)

didn't know it was you at first I had to read the name instead of look at the picture :)

lol... yah I upgraded from ssj4 goku to ssj4 gogeta :D

yah I don't know anything about DBZ, Ive tryed to watch the show b4 but when it takes 15 episodes to start or finish a fight I lost intrest.

Pitch black when they have vindesal (riddic) check to see if a passage way is clear of monsters.

Bounty Hunter: hows it look riddic?
Riddic:looks clear.
*start walking down the passage way and a monster flys out and buzzes there heads*
BH: you said it was clear!
Riddic: it looked clear!
BH well whats it look now?!
*Riddic pokes head up a few inches to look*
Riddic:looks clear........

yah I don't know anything about DBZ, Ive tryed to watch the show b4 but when it takes 15 episodes to start or finish a fight I lost intrest.

thats coz of american TV :(

they need all them dang commercials...

in actuality the storyline from the start of the series in dragonball through the end of dragonball Z is quite interesting

long... yes... but @ the same time the characters depth is unmatched IMO in any other series in anime...

goku reaches super-saiyan 4... he is the only saiyajin to do this of his own accord (to see this watch goku's battle with the fella called Bebi)... with bulma's help vegeta manages to also attain this level but he does not do it off his own accord :)

with saiyans and other peoples... they can fuse using various techniques (if they know how to)

using the fusion technique... the combined people have higher attainable energy levels (though this may not necessarily lead to another level of transformation), more speed and greater strength...

goku and vegetta fuse on many occasions... and gogeta is one of the fusions results :)

@ ssj4 level they are combined far more powerful/faster/stronger than ssj4 goke or vegeta by themselves...

no other saiyajin are known to have exceeded even ssj2 level by themselves though mystic gohans powerlevel could be called called a lower version of ssj3... but he never transforms...

:D

/me loves the characters... specially vegetta and goku...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back