Full Throttle, The Dig!

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
Just got hold of these complete classics...wow! Lucas Arts in its' day were the best weren't they! The Dig is a fantastic sci-fi point n click.....and Full Throttle....well, i dont know anyone who doesn't love that game!

Anyone else have fond memories of these?!

It's been a long time but yes I played both of these games and thought they were alot of fun. later this year there will be a new version of Full throttle. I'm playing Indiana Jones and the Emperors Tomb now. The only thing I don't like about it is that you can't save a game when you want to because it auto saves.

Own em both....

Sam n Max
Day Of The Tentacle
Indy & The Fate Of Atlantis
Monkey Island 2 ;))

I still have the game in its box... :D
Can also see the original Duke Nukem 3d In its box too :D

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
I still have the game in its box... :D
Can also see the original Duke Nukem 3d In its box too :D

/me is jealous :(

I think the netherlands is within postal range of the uk, nag me weekly until I am suddenly in a non-lazy mood and I will mail it over. not like I play games anymore

*gets coat*

I think the netherlands is within postal range of the uk, nag me weekly until I am suddenly in a non-lazy mood and I will mail it over. not like I play games anymore

*gets coat*

If the costs aren't too big, then I say let's do it. PM me about the costs.

Own em both....

Sam n Max
Day Of The Tentacle
Indy & The Fate Of Atlantis
Monkey Island 2 ;))

Day Of The Tentacle.......oh yeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a game!! :)

Just think, if they remade half their classic point and click games with todays graphics and sound............. schweet!

Full Throttle, Indy & The Fate Of Atlantis, both were excellent games. I hope Full Throttle 2 does not suck.

Originally posted by o_87
Full Throttle, Indy & The Fate Of Atlantis, both were excellent games. I hope Full Throttle 2 does not suck.

the junk yard with the dogs and the crane was the best part of full throttle

that game owned!! !

Sad that DOTT3: Rise Of The Tentacle was an april fools gag.

Of all the games I played my favorite games were the Space Quest games with Roger Wilco. The funniest game was Sam and Max Hit the Road.

Full Throttle - Absolute Classic :D :D :D

Can't wait for the new one! ;)

Also, anyone got fond memories of the Broken Sword games by Revolution Software?

Can't wait for the update of that either?

I just hope this 3D malarkey doesn't destroy the gameplay :huh:

Bring back 2D point and clickers!

Originally posted by maz4ruth

I just hope this 3D malarkey doesn't destroy the gameplay :huh:

Bring back 2D point and clickers!

Anyone remember a game on the Sega Megadrive called "Megalomania" /unsure of developer.
Don't know if it ever saw PC release but if anyone has heard of it, then i'd sure like to know. That game was ADDICTIVE!!!
It was kinda a pre-cursor for all the C&C type genre games. If only they'd do a 2003 version of it. /me slavers

Lucas-Arts games have always rocked IMO. Good gameplay as well as leading edge CGI. :D Couldn't get enough of "Episode I Racer" too! :happy:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back