FTP Server

• Thread starter Plexapotamus
  • Start date
P

Plexapotamus

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a really good FTP server
one that supports resuming, and one that I can strictly
limit my outgoing ports that are used. Any suggestions?

ok, let me be a little bit more specific.
Can anyone suggest a single ftp server program?
One that will allow me to limit my local ports that are used

Catch: Not the outgoing.

Plex: G6 FTP Server is good. Most good FTP servers can use a specific port range I believe. I hope I understand what you mean anyway... :)

i use serv-u ftp 4.0 on my server. it is simple and it roxors!

yeh i used several ftp servers but G6ftpserver is the best i had ( it's called Bullet Proof FTP Server too ;) ) and yez a ftp server can only give away 1 post to the web, so just simplie choose a port ( the default port=21 ) and no-one can use a other port ;)

greetz,

ps hope this info was good enough to solve your problem

I use CesarFTP, free and easy to use.

From the developer:

CesarFTP is an easy-to-use and fast to configure FTP server. Fed up with modifying your hard disk structure to share your file ? Then enjoy CesarFTP virtual file system support ! You can with a few clicks configure your server to share specific files without moving and / or copying them to a new place. CesarFTP also supports quotas and ratios, download speed limitation, limitation of the number of connects and many other miscellaneous things ! You can as well configure file logs and screen logs. With events handling, you can configure an automatic processing of uploaded files. You can run the server as a system service and remote control it !

http://www.aclogic.com/

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back