Ftp Client???

Gary Pandher

OSNN Senior Addict
could anyone recommend a good ftp client?

i have cable internet and would like to make a site and upload to the space i have...
anyone knw of something???

WS_FTP is the ftp program my internet provider was giving..
but i have no idea where to dload it from because they took it off their site now :mad:

I'm runnin WS_FTP Pro v7.0.4.
but... it's ummm... does not conform to our upstanding standards here on the forum.:rolleyes:

Edited By JJB6486: Using The XP-erience.org Forums (Including Private Messages) for illegal software trading is against policy. If anyone needs a refresher on our warez policy read the Forum Guidelines

best freeware: smartftp
best EVER: cute ftp pro 2.0 (well well well there are a very few that still go with flashfxp ;-) )

Originally posted by desimatrix007
WS_FTP is the ftp program my internet provider was giving..
but i have no idea where to dload it from because they took it off their site now :mad:
You can get WS_FTP LE (the free version) here .

I have contacted the FBI and you will be arrested shortly.

Thank you for using XP-erience.org

:D

The Frikin Bumblin Idiots Agency? :p

Hey JJB, I reconnected my onboard IDE to my HD instead of the Highpoint controller or flashin da BIOS. I prefer stability over the slight speed gains. :D

the fbi cant do anything..
gonaads merely gave me the address to the WS_FTP LE (the free version)

no harm done ;) :)

I dont think he would warn you ahead of time if he was calling the F.B.I.//// hehehe

:D

Originally posted by desimatrix007
the fbi cant do anything..
gonaads merely gave me the address to the WS_FTP LE (the free version)

no harm done ;) :)

Errrrrr Ummmmm... yeah ummm... yeah , What he said. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back