[FS US] Two Nokia 3650 Series60 phones

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
Hey all. :) My contract with T-Mobile has come to an end and I'm planning to go in for an upgrade soon. So I think the time has come to part with my 3650.

Some details - the Nokia 3650 is a Symbian Series60 smart phone. It's a tri-band (900/1800/1900 MHz) GSM device, and has been unlocked by me, so it should work all over the world with any GSM carrier that supports one of those frequency bands.

3650.jpg

I've really enjoyed using the phone, and being a Symbian-based device, it allows you to install a whole slew of third-party applications that can do a ton of great stuff. Want to connect to a FTP server and upload/download files? Not a problem. Read RSS feeds on the go? Possible. Surf the web with a full XHTML browser, including Opera Mini? Sure. Send/Receive POP3 and IMAP email? Of course. There's a huge community built around S60 devices.

The phone is in perfect working condition (see pictures above), with small scratches and dings on the replaceable faceplate due to normal use. You can buy replacement faceplates on the web for less than $10 if you like.

The package includes:

One Nokia 3650 Phone
One Original Nokia Battery
One Original Nokia AC wall charger
One 16MB MMC Memory Card
Original Product Manuals

We're selling two of these (one belonging to my dad), and the auctions start at $50 each with no reserves. Take a look at the Ebay pages for all the details and full phone specifications.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nokia-3650-UNLO...705231238QQcategoryZ64355QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.com/Nokia-3650-UNLO...705231043QQcategoryZ64355QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Let me know if you're interested or have any questions. :)

Last edited:
do they take sim cards?

how much for both

lancer said:
do they take sim cards?

how much for both
Yes, they're GSM phones, so they take SIM cards. They were being used with T-Mobile, but I've unlocked both of them, so they should work with any 900/1800/1900 MHz GSM carriers around the world.

Based on the completed listings on Ebay for similar items, I was looking at around $70-75 each + shipping. I've listed shipping fees as $15 each on Ebay, but if you're interested, I'll accept $20 for both. So that's around $170 total for both phones, shipped anywhere in the U.S. via USPS Priority Mail.

Let me know if you want them, or if you have any other questions, feel free to ask as well. :)

Last edited:
net i see one phone only went for $50 so are you open to selling the other for $60 with shipping incl?

Lancer, both of them got "sold" but it looks like there might be a problem with the second auction. Even though I clearly indicated that shipping would only be to the U.S., it looks like someone supposedly in India put in the winning bid (I wonder why eBay even allows that). This person seems to have registered yesterday, has no feedback, and the shipping address is blatantly fake (the city, state and zipcode don't match; I've lived in India, so I recognized that immediately). My dad is sending an email today to try and get the thing mutually closed (unlikely); if we get no response, we'll probably have to go through the whole reporting process which is a pain in the ass.

In any case, once it falls through, one way or another, yes, I'm open to sending the second phone to you for $60 shipped. Will keep you posted.

man that sucks, its so obvious when someone from africa or india bids that it is just fraudulent.

Well when you are ready so will i, i await your command. :)

p.s. when, why and where did you live in india, sounds very interesting.

hmm i should delete some of my last post then haha.

Grandmaster's right. I was born in India (Bombay), and spent around the first 16 years of my life there. :)

We received payment for the first phone, by the way. That's being shipped out tomorrow morning. We've sent an email to the second person, informing him/her that we can't ship to India, much less to a fake address. I don't expect a response, but I guess we're obliged to go through this procedure first. As I said, I'll let you know once that's settled, so that you can transfer the payment and we can ship out the box to you. :)

thanks, you seem pretty tolerant net, i'd just resell it straight away, but thats because i'm and english bastard... :)

Now that i live in Florida, i miss indian food soooooo bad, the only place here is very expensive and the food tastes like crap.

Wow.

So as expected, it turns out this guy is not even from India. He's a seasoned scammer looking for gullible sellers. He's been sending fraudulent "PayPal" emails to my dad's email address, claiming that payment has been deposited into our account, and that we should ship out the package immediately. Of course, the email address it comes from is paypal.support@consultant.com and there's obviously no money in our actual account.

He wants us to ship it out to:

No 16 Adebiyi Street Off Joyce-B Ring Road
Ibadan,
Oyo-State
234-02
Nigeria

Go figure. Feel free to send a dog turd wrapped in newspaper to that address. :D

My dad essentially told him to f*ck off (although in a more dignified manner :p) and I'll be contacting eBay tomorrow to report this so that they can take necessary action.

Lancer, I'll contact you in private sometime tomorrow so that we can settle payment over the weekend, and we'll ship out the package to you on Monday morning via USPS Priority, k? :)

sure sounds great.

Man you would have to be such a spastic to fool for that scam its not even funny. Nigeria is the scam hotspot of the world. If you ever want to generalise a place that is the place to do it.

p.s. human turd on it's way to Ibadan. eeee yuck. :)

Hehe. :D

Well, I just sent you a PM with the details, so we can go ahead and proceed.

my friend put up his laptop on buysell.com and it was funny he got three emails saying their son/daughter is there here ill post them, its funny to read them actually (why is nigeria the hot spot, because they have no laws against this stuff is what i hear) look at the first email it says im a MAN and the name is sindy wow idiots

scammers said:
Am an international sales man who is willing and
interested in your item displayed on your website pls
i will like to tell you that i will be paying with
intrnational money order pls pls if you are willing to
sell your item get back to me as soon as posssible so
i can order my bank to issue you an international
money order, with your full name and addresss so i can
write the money order on your name

thanks
sindy

Am an international sales man who is willing and interested in your item displayed on your website pls i will like to tell you that i will be paying with intrnational money order pls pls if you are willing to sell your item get back to me as soon as posssible so i can order my bank to issue you an international money order, with your full name and addresss so i can write the money order on your name
thanks
kenny

lancer said:
Now that i live in Florida, i miss indian food soooooo bad, the only place here is very expensive and the food tastes like crap.
im missing proper arabic food :nervous: lets have a huge osnn food party ill bring shawermas u bring curry lol

what the hell, i posted in reply to this but its not even here.

Ok i said, sorry about previous week, i was busy as all hell, let me know if you still want to go through with this, if you still have the phone.

Thanks

Yeah, I haven't offered it for sale to anyone else yet. So let's go ahead with it.
I sent you the Paypal address via PM the other day, so once you've transferred payment and sent me your mailing address, I'll have it shipped out to you via USPS Priority, as indicated.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back