FS/T: PowerPrint 5 for Macintosh

mhunter

OSNN Junior Addict
Hello All,

I have a couple of software packages I am looking to sell.

The first is iLife '05:

This is a complete iLife ‘05 package. This package has never been installed, and is complete. It includes the original DVD and CD versions of iLife ‘05, the install guide, and the Software Coupons / Proof of Purchase sheet.

The DVD includes the entire iLife '05 package. The CD is provided by Apple for users who do not have DVD-ROM drives. The CD contains everything except for GarageBand. Both disks are included in this package.

You can see a picture of the package (still in it's factory plastic wrap) at:

http://www.mtaonline.net/~mshunter/Mac-Images/0.jpg

The CD and other items are behind the DVD in the package.

For the iLife '05 package, I am asking $15 + shipping (or best offer). Shipping anywhere in the United States should be $5 for Priority Mail.

I am able to accept PayPal and Money Orders.

You can e-mail me at: mhunterblue@gmail.com

Next, I have PowerPrint 5 for Mac OS 8.1 through 9.2.2 systems.

PowerPrint is a software driver package. It will enable you to use almost any PC-compatible printer (specifically those without Mac Drivers) with your Macintosh computer. All you need is a standard USB to Parallel printer cable.

Includes Manual, Drivers Disk, and serial number sheet (for registration / support). You supply the cable (available at most stores Wal-Mart, Radio Shack, etc.). Works with Mac OS 8.1 through 9.2.2 and a G3 or higher processor. If offerred enough money for the package, I would consider including a cable. But, the cables are easy to obtain.

You can see pictures of the PowerPrint Package at:
http://www.mtaonline.net/~mshunter/Mac-Images/3.jpg

For the PowerPrint package (without the cable) I am asking $20 + shipping (or Best Offer)

For the PowerPrint package (with a cable) I would be asking $40 + shipping (or Best Offer)

Shipping on the PowerPrint Package should cost about $7 for Priority Mail anywhere in the United States.

I am able to accept PayPal and Money Orders.

You can e-mail me at: mhunterblue@gmail.com

I am willing to entertain possible trades.

For a list of items I am looking for (and for a complete list of other items I have available for sale or trade), go to the small web-page I put together at:

http://www.mtaonline.net/~mshunter/mac.html

You can send me a private message here on this forum if you like. But, I will respond faster to direct e-mails sent to my address at:

mhunterblue@gmail.com

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 139
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 149
Re: FS/T: iLife '05 and PowerPrint 5 for Macintosh

There aren't a whole lot of Mac users on this forum, but you might get interest from someone. The iLife price is pretty reasonable considering '06 has been released.

Hello muzikool,

Thank you for your comments and suggestions :)

Yes, I tried to price the iLife '05 package to be attractive. The new '06 version is about $79. So, I figure that $15 for the '05 version is pretty reasonable (especially since this package has never been installed).

But, from my experience so far with the new iLife '06, the iLife '05 package is currently a better product. The new '06 version still hasn't been working for me. I guess there are some new bugs in the 06 version. So, I am waiting for an update that will allow the new 06 version to start working for me.

But, the 05 version I am selling will definitely make someone a nice bargain. It is a very powerful package. Plus, it is actually usable (unlike the new version).

Anyway, I appreciate your comments :)

Take a look at Apple Discussions on Apple's web site if you're having problems with '06. There are some good suggestions for those with trouble. I haven't seen any problems yet on my PowerMac G5.

Hello muzikool,

I've been watching those discussion threads. So far, they haven't located a fix for my problems (at least not that I've read yet).

I am actually trying to import a fresh iPhoto Library into a new iLife '06 installation. It's several thousand images. iPhoto 6 hangs on the import process.

So far, the only fix found is to import only a few hundred images at a time. So, I need to go through my folder and divide up my collection into smaller groups to be imported.

I moved to another machine at the same time as moving to iLife '06. So, that is why I need to re-import everything. If I had just done an upgrade, then it probably wouldn't have been a big problem.

I will probably end-up importing my photos in smaller groups as others have done. But, I thought I would give it a couple of days to see if Apple releases a fix for iLife '06 before I go through the hassle. I would hate to do it the hard way, and then have Apple issue the fix the following day ;-)

At this point, I'm kind of wishing I had kept using iLife '05 and waited to upgrade to the '06 version. But, I am sure Apple will issue a 6.01 update pretty soon to fix the problem.

Oh, also, I just remembered, I have the iLife '05 updates (to the most recent version of the iLife '05 programs) on CD. So, if someone were to ask, I would be willing to include those updates with the package to save them the effort of downloading the updates.

Also, note that the iLife '05 package I had been using is different from the physical package I am selling here. This package that I am selling has never been installed. It was simply an extra package that I have had and been holding onto. I haven't decided yet whether I want to sell the package I had been using. But, this extra copy is definitely available for sale.

I see, that would be tedious having to divide up the photos. I have seen others complaining about the same thing. You're probably right in that Apple would have a fix for that soon. Let's hope that's the case. :)

Hello muzikool,

Yep, that's what I am hoping for. I am hoping they'll get an update out pretty soon.

The iLife package has been sold.

The PowerPrint Package is still available though.

Let me know if you have any questions or would like to purchase the PowerPrint 5 package.

mhunterblue@gmail.com

I've edited the thread topic to reflect iLife no longer being available.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back