FS/T: Colored face-plate for iMac G5, hard drive, software.

F

flyinmac

Hello All,

I have the following items available for Sale or Trade.

As a starting place, I'll go ahead and list an asking price for the items. We can talk and discuss offers from there.

If you want to see detailed photos of all the items I have available and a list of things I may be interested in trading for, then you can go to my website for the photos and trade list.

http://flyingmac1.googlepages.com/mac.html

You can contact me directly at:

flyingmac1@gmail.com

Items I have available:

MacTallic colored 20-inch face-plate: $10 + shipping or best offer Brand-new never used. Includes all original packaging, mounting kit (thin double-back tape), directions, etc. This beautiful Pink face-plate will dress-up and beautify your 20-inch iMac G5 system. Once installed, you can’t really even tell that the face-plate isn’t an original part of the computer. It fits very nicely, and looks original. The edges blend beautifully. In addition to the pictures of the Pink face-plate that is for sale, I have included pictures of the Blue version installed on my system so you can see how beautifully they blend into the computer. This face-plate is designed to fit on all the 20-inch iMac G5 systems that DO NOT have the iSight camera built-into them. These add a touch of style and flare to your iMac G5, and are no-longer available from their original manufacturer (http://www.mactallic.com/). Don't forget to look at the many detailed photos I have on my website of this beautiful face-plate (including a picture of a different one installed on one of my systems). They are quite stunning to look at.

Kai’s Photo Soap SE: $2 + shipping or best offer Excellent Photo cleaning / editor for Power Macintosh and Windows 95 / NT 4.0. This includes the CD-ROM only. From the online Manual: “PowerPC processor or better, with a CD-ROM drive, a minimum of 16MB of RAM, and 20MB of free hard drive space. 16-bit video required, 24-bit recommended. MacOS 7.5.5 or greater strongly recommended.”

Williams-Sonoma Guide to Good Cooking: $2 + shipping or best offer Complete Guide to Simple and Delicious Meals. For Power Macintosh and Windows 95. This includes the CD-ROM only. System 7.5.2 or higher.

Western Digital 6.4 GB Hard Drive: $7 + shipping or best offer This hard drive works great, and was pulled from a working iMac G3 Lime system (333 MHz). The drive was removed before the system ever received much use (installed a larger drive). So, the drive is practically new. I believe that it still has the factory installation of OS 8.6 on it (never formatted it, and no personal files were ever copied onto it). So, it should be just like it came.

Drive Image 2002: $5 + shipping or best offer This is a hard disk cloning / backup solution for PC’s Windows XP, 2000, ME, NT 4.0, 95c and higher. This package allows you to create a complete “Image” of your PC’s hard drive and store the image on Multiple CD’s for backup purposes. You can later restore the hard drive from the CD’s to it’s original and exact state. This creates an image of the entire hard drive, so you get accurrate archives. This is more accurrate than file-by-file backups.

Don't forget to look at the detailed pictures on my website at:

http://flyingmac1.googlepages.com/mac.html

I am able to accept PayPal (either bank transfer or credit card) and Money Orders.

You can contact me directly at:

flyingmac1@gmail.com

Be sure to let me know if you have any questions, or would like to make an offer on something.

I’ll look forward to hearing from you.

The Western Digital hard drive has been sold.

All other items are still available.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back