FS: Sapphire 1Gb 4850 custom BIOS.

Steevo

Spammer representing.
Political Access
Selling as I need MOAR!!!!

What it is? Sapphire 4850 1GB. with stock cooler, stock cooler never used I have it under water currently. I have never seen it over 35C even at the max stable OC 720 core, and 1138 mem. PCI-eX16 V2 compliant, requires one 6 pin power to the card.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102759
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102802

I have put copper sinks on the MOSFETS and VREGS to keep them cool. And unless you want the card bareback and them left intact I wil pull those to put the stock cooler back on.

What else have I done? A custom BIOS to increase the overclocking headroom beyond the 700Mhz core Sapphire allowed, it is currently capped at 800, and I have with a pencil mod pushed to core to 760 easily. So a resistor mod or pencil mod and coat are very viable to make this perform stronger.

Price $110.00 USD Shipping to almost anywhere by either UPS, or USPS. Buyer pays shipping.

I run GTA4 at 1680X1050 at high and very high settings, 36 draw distance and get no lag. The extra memory on the board makes the difference between playing games like this, and not.

PM if interested.

f5................. *runs*

A pic I took for another forum.

Sexy hardware you bitches......

Attachments

• IMG_0494.jpg
    IMG_0494.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 183
I'd hardly call a seagate hard disk and a piece of paper sexy.... :p

I'd hardly call a seagate hard disk and a piece of paper sexy.... :p

The total picture man...... 1/2ID tubing and liquid cooled system with a 360mm radiator.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back