FS: A64 3000+, Asus A8v-Deluxe 939, 2x512 Corsair XMS DDR400, 6800GT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GEN3RIC

OSNN Senior Addict
No longer for sale...
I want to upgrade and I don't need this hardware anymore. My exact order from ZipZoomFly:
  • 1 x (323262) Chaintech AA6800G GeForce 6800 GT AGP 8X 256MB DDR Video Card w/TV-Out & DVI Retail @ $389.99
  • 1 x (80699-2-240412) AMD Athlon 64 3000+ Processor Skt 939 & Asus A8V-Deluxe Via K8T800Pro Athlon 64 Skt939 Motherboard @ $279.99
  • 2 x (80097) Corsair CMX512-3200C2 512MB DDR400 PC3200 XMS Memory w/Heat Spreader Retail @ $195.00
edit: it should be noted that I was sent 1 Corsair CMX512-3200C2 and one CMX512-3200. ZipZoomFly would not allow for anything to be returned based on that - saying it is the same model.

Anybody have any offers? I will part out the goodies if necessary. I can't use the 6800GT anymore since it is AGP and my next board is PCI-X only! Let me know if you guys would like to make an offer. However until then I think I will throw out some figures since it is probably necessary.. These asking prices are quite a bit below what I found they are selling for retail through popular places like newegg.com and zipzoomfly.com

6800GT: $150
3000+ (winchester):$50
Asus A8V-Deluxe: $40
Corsair 1GB: $100

Last edited:
Do you have any original packaging?

Can you post pictures of the items?

Do you have any manuals or software with the Video Card?

Do you have a seller rating at any reputable site?

Too bad the 6800gt is agp.
If it were pci-x16 id be all over it.
I loved that card.
Unfortunately, I can snag a new AMD64 3200 for 65 with free ship at Zipzoom, so nothing on the processor for me, maybe the memory, let me look into it.
would you be willing to go lower on the memory?

EDIT: Also, on the video card.
I sold my 6800gt pci-x16 for $125 7 months ago, so i think you might want to drop the price.

Oh geez. Those prices really have dropped. Anybody interested in buying them as a whole? If so just offer.

And kcnychief - all I can offer is what you already know from purchasing the Garmin unit from me last year. I have some ebay feedback but I never got into selling my stuff. I like to keep it!

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=rode_e&myWorld=true

My Bimmerforums.com iTrader profile (small but positive). Ive been active onthat site for almost 4 years.
http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/itrader.php?u=8343

I'll lower prices accordingly if I can justify the loss.

Also would like to know what comes with the motherboard - packaging, drivers, all cables, I/O Plate - etc.

Depending on the prices, I may be interested in them as a bundle.

Check first post for the information about the memory - ZZF sent me 1 CMX512-3200C2 and one CMX512-3200 and said they were the same - wouldn't do a return because they were not defective. That is worth mentioning!

No problem, I will compile a little collage of all the things I still have at home. When I moved I think a few of the boxes were crushed - like the 6800GT's box but for the most part I still have the stuff...

gen, have you sold your 6800gt yet, if not what price are you selling it at?

No I haven't - but if I can't sell the rest of it I am not sure I want to sell it. Then I'll just have a black screen :(

Help me find some buyers for the rest and then we're talkin :)

As I said... It's his stuff and he can sell it how he wants to. He didn't ask for suggestions on how to conduct business here at OSNN.

Now stay on topic.

As I said... It's his stuff and he can sell it how he wants to. He didn't ask for suggestions on how to conduct business here at OSNN.

Now stay on topic.
Anyways, back ON topic, what are the adjusted prices, the absolute best prices you can give us?
Also are you selling them on ebay?

Sorry guys, I am going to just retain the system & parts. I just received some pretty heavy duty bills (energy bill in Minnesota winter :() so I have much less funds than I thought. It wouldn't do me any good to sell or part it out..

Sorry to have wasted your time!

Woodbury must be unlucky...it's been quite mild around the Twin Cities area this year. It feels like September!

Hope you can manage your problems soon though.

Woodbury must be unlucky...it's been quite mild around the Twin Cities area this year. It feels like September!

Hope you can manage your problems soon though.
It's nice out, but still not warm enough to turn off the central heating.. haha.

It was $280 for over the last 2 months. Ouch! Plus christmas! haha Thanks for the concern though.

gen something tells me your house isn't insulated all that well.... :)

get out of florida you jerk :) my friend used to go to college at embry riddle, Daytona Beach. He came back, and can't cope with the weather - and it's a mild winter...

:), florida is way too hot and tacky.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back