frustrating error

pjchappy

OSNN Addict
I have had an error come up a couple of times that says a "Runtime Error has occurred. Do you wish to Debug?"

Right now, this error came up when I clicked on the settings link for sytem restore.

the runtime error said:
Line: 95
Error: the specified module could not be found.

What's going on?

These are script errors in the web pages... no real concern for you unless you're the one writing the scripts and want to debug them. To disable script debugging in Internet Explorer go to tools> internet options> 'advacnced' tab> under the 'browsing' sub group, tick 'disable script debugging.'

well. . ..

this is happening when i click on the SETTINGS for the SYSTEM RESTORE. . .not w/ IE / a website. . .

Wierd. I haven't seen this issue come up before. Is your system restore working ok, besides this glitch?

HELP!!!

i still have my problem. . .

i did a windows installation fix. .. .still the same problem. . .

i do NOT want to reformat. . it's a little problem. . .arrgggghhhh . . .anyways, i just did that a week ago. . .

it also seems i keep ending up w/ little probs. here and there. . .don't know if it's all the same cause. . .seems like the system is SLOWLY deteriorating. . i am pissed off. . .

help!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back