Frustrated @ FarCry level

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Hi Guys,

I cannot seem to get past this one level at FarCry. It is the boat level, and I think that I am at the very end of it, because of the Helicopter that just won't go down. I have hit it with at least a half dozen or so surface-to-air missiles. Could it be that maybe I am at the wrong end on the boat? Where am I suppose to be, when I run out of ammo? When I am up to my neck in water?

I guess that I am just frustrated because I have been stuck here since the end of last week.

Thanks in advance.

Heeter

I always go back up into the cabin.
And the peek key was very important for this bit!

keep shooting it with the missles and then the alt+fire of your machine guns :)

it'll eventually emit smoke and sputter away...

Thanks a million, EP and Sazar.

Finally I can move on from here.

Heeter

Took me ages to beat it, actually timed it just right so I could swim to shore and blast it with the buggy :eek: -- didn't work :)

heh... :D

I didnt realise that the boats were all blown up :D

I actually tried to get back all the way to the island behind the one where the tanker was in order to work my mojo but all the boats were DOA :cool:

ah well... its a fun game... keep @ it :)

Hahaha, EP.

I actually tried on several attempts to get to the jeep myself, too. Funny that I was not the only one thinking that.

Thanks again, guys.

Heeter

I run up onto the platform on top of the boat and take over the big mini-gun thing on there, takes the helicopter down in seconds

Heh...I'm stuck way back in level 7 or 8, I installed it, got to level 5, kept getting smacked down by the monkeys, left it, went and played other things, then came back, and now I'm stuck in level 7 or 8, not far after the base where you get the nightvision goggles, just keep getting smacked down, I just gotta get better though, I don't think there's any trick to it. Man the binoculars are a godsend, imagine how hard the game would be without them...

I was up there in many unfruitful attempts, but never saw that machine gun there. Mind you, I was usually running for my life while I was up there. Now that I have completed the mission, Maybe I will go up there and see.

Heeter

when it tells you to run off the front of the boat i always ran off the back swam to shore and used the beached boat as a shield and just ran circles around it blocking his shots and shooting him with rocket launcher :) worked good....i get stuck on the lvl where you dont get a gun :) hopefully that didnt spoil anything i dont think it does

right now i am working on the level that you have to take out the communication jamming towers. that boat part, i actually hit it with a gernade and it blew up and went into the water

Ohhh that boat part is hard I found it easier to just throw a rock and get them to come close to the beach and then just blast them and steal the boat makes killing the other boats easy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back