• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

frozen boot skreen

S

SkakinPickle

im stuck in a jam here an i was wondering if mabey some one could give me a little help. see my problem is one day i restarted my computer after doing nothing out of the ordinary. then i restarted it and it gets frozem at the XP boot screen. it just keeps scrolling and i can leave it there for 10 minutes and nothing happends. it lets me log in to safe mode when i restart my computer a couple more times. i dotn know what to do in safe mode. is there some way i could set something that would fix this? has anyone else had this problem before? thanks. any reply would be greatly appriciated.

R

rettahc

When your in safe mode you may want to try doing a System restore

click start > All programs > Accessories > Sytem Tools > system Restore

R

RogerPhillis

You can also try "Bootcfg" in Repair option , having booted with the windows disc.
/rebuild will possibly help within that.

S

SkakinPickle

well, i dotn really want to reformat my computer. and i tried system restore. it says its succesful then when i log on to safe mode again it says unsuccesful. as for last know config...thats not working either. thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies