• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

front panel usb/audio

msixteen

OSNN Junior Addict
i have a gigabyte motherboard (model:GA-VM900M, rev1), i want to connect the wires of front panel usb and audio but don't know how coz the labels at the manual is different from the labels of the wires, please help..., thanks in advance...

indyjones

OSNN.net Adventurer
i have a gigabyte motherboard (model:GA-VM900M, rev1), i want to connect the wires of front panel usb and audio but don't know how coz the labels at the manual is different from the labels of the wires, please help..., thanks in advance...
It sounds like your motherboard and case are two different audio standards. There are two standards for front audio, AC 97, and HD Audio each of which has a different pin-out. I don't know if adapters are availible it might be worth looking into.

Hope this helps

trainmaster77

Political User

Care to share the case model too? Its probably more simple to go get a good sound card.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies