Front Page Error! w00t :P

Ci2e

XPert
Firewall Hole Plugged
Posted by waddy on Monday, February 11 @ 17:00:02 GMT (20 reads)

lightwave writes "A patch has been released to plug a security hole in the popular firewall programs BlackICE Defender and BlackICE Agent, which allowed malicious hackers to " ? " over computers or crash the defensive programs.

Anyone running these versions of BlackICE on Windows 2000 or XP platforms should install the patch.

The patch can be downloaded from ISS here:

www.iss.net "

I inserted the mistake in bold quotes with a ?

Great Upkeep & Content

With all the great news on the front page I re-visit every now and then and get a full page of news- which is great, I'm not sure where else I get news that is mostly important as posted on xp.org.

I'm surprised I found a mistake; this site is highly visited with a great audience to my knowledge :D

HAhahahahaha

Hey lightwave wrote the story I just posted it !!

LOL

:D

Last Moments :p

So does that mean I get LightWaves position :D

You can pay me 2 times of what your paying LW; which i believe is Nothing! hehe :)

think we need to upgrade the spellchecker and dictionary on him... should fix it... if it dosen't we might have to take CiRe apart and rob his... :-/

MdSalih

LOL what spellchecker; I came with a spellchecker?

I remember a couple years back I couldn't spell which correctly; that was a blonde moment of my own after no school for 3 months :D

IF these blonde jokes don't stop, I will be forced to kill you all, and then keep my hair silver during the week.

I carefully spellcheck all my stories *cough*bollocks*cough* :D

LOL ePunk I didn't even know these blonde jokes were aimed at you- my bad mate ;)

LOL. Anyways, why bother with BlackIce? BlackIce is one of the weakest and crappest firewalls ever. Stick with the free ZoneAlarm. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back