Front page does not refresh

Friend of Bill

What, me worry?
I've been eXPeriencing NTFS.org's front page not refreshing for the past day (even when logging on for the first time). Is it a problem on my side or your side?

has been fine for me - post up a screenshot of what you currently see.

MdSalih

LOL - you mean the Pinned: RPC Problems? post :p

That story is currently pinned as it concerns a lot of people - this means it stays above all other posts. Just scroll down, past it to see the rest of the news posts.

MdSalih

Here is an expample (it hasn't changed in eight hours +):

NTFSspx.jpg

Oh, one last thing... The scroll bar in my signature does not work...:D

I belive that is due to some of the stuff EP did the other day and he posted about it.

Yeah, that list is also a forum hack and was lost when we were forced to update. I am aware of it and will get the list working again soon.

ok, I think it's fixed. either that or I just killed the forums.
I give either outcome 50%

since the forums still is working it should be fixed ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back