Front Bezel Blow Hole HOW TO

tibboh

Arte et Marte
Nice piece - although I have already just cut out metal grills on both in & out holes and just covered with standard fan guards supplied with case fans (as recommended by one of you nice chaps previously) and the difference in temps is substantial (and quieter).

Originally posted by Zedric
Seriously, that's one ugly blowhole! I should have been higher up. Good howto though. :)
i think it looks pretty sweet, where it is.. if its under the desk, who cares anyway. :) great how-to find!

indyjones

OSNN.net Adventurer
nor a bad guide good find! personally i did mine with a hole saw and got a much better result than the one shown in the guide. Also i used an epoxy glue to bond my grill inside the case so no need for screws etc...

Krux

Nissan Powered
Originally posted by Zedric
Seriously, that's one ugly blowhole! I should have been higher up. Good howto though. :)

I agree they cut right through the spot for the badge so there is like half a square there and it doesn't look like its centered which it prolly isn't. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel