Friends!!!

Kush

High On Life!
cant believe no one posted this before me, unless it hasnt been bumped in a long time. I CANT BELIEVE FRIENDS IS OVER! THE last episode is sad but no ruining in here plz for the people who havent seen it. also we should just get an online petition like the one for william hung, for friends to continue! its the best show!

It's not going to continue, it had a good life, let it go.

^^ what speedy said

there going on to do there own things now... Dave Schwimmer is directing a new comedy which will take over the Friends spot on Channel 4 so just deal with it im afraid :p

It was a great 10 years, but I wanted it to go out while it was still big. And it did. Someday I'll have to pick up all of the seasons on DVD. What a great show!

themafia_69 said:
also we should just get an online petition like the one for william hung, for friends to continue! its the best show!
It's easy for the viewer to want a series to continue .. but think of the actors. They have playing the same character .. doing the same thing for 10 YEARS. Thats a long time even if you love it. :)

Evidently you gave it enough of a chance to form your opinion of it. :rolleyes:

if u watch the one with all the other ones, joey talks about saudi arabian airlines

Like all shows you'll have some seasons that are better than others. Some plot themes may suck at times especially when they beat them into the ground. Friends saw 10 years and was still pulling out some good episodes. It would be silly to drag it out longer and slowly lose the starring cast which couldn't be replaced.

As if the characters from Friends haven't been stuck in a role for a long time what about Kelsey Grammer... he's played Frasier for approx 21 years now.

Ah well, Friends was good at it's best but everything has to end at one point or another. I'm more into watching Touching Evil these days.

yeah u guys are right its time came, but u still want it to continue, weird feeling

Offtopic: rotjong, that's a strange name. Funny but strange. Just wanted to say it :p

Glaanieboy said:
Offtopic: rotjong, that's a strange name. Funny but strange. Just wanted to say it :p

It's Dutch... it basically means s***head. :p

Apparently, Matt le Blanc is signed to star in a semi-sequel to Friends, called (ironically enough) Joey.

I'll see if I can get some spoiler info on this, my housemate (who is very up on his pointless american shows) told me.

Graebob said:
Apparently, Matt le Blanc is signed to star in a semi-sequel to Friends, called (ironically enough) Joey.

I'll see if I can get some spoiler info on this, my housemate (who is very up on his pointless american shows) told me.

This is true. All I know is that Joey moves to California to continue his acting career, and I think he might live with his sister. I've seen one advertisement for the sitcom and that's about all I gathered. I hope that it does well, although I don't know if he can be the same Joey without feeding off the other 5.

Graebob said:
Apparently, Matt le Blanc is signed to star in a semi-sequel to Friends, called (ironically enough) Joey..
Just like the Fraiser Spinoff from Cheers.

yeah i just foudn out a few days ago that was actually a spinoff and i was like wtf. hahha

Well, all good things must come to an end after all

"Everything that has a beginning has an end" :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back