• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Friends!!!

Kush

High On Life!
cant believe no one posted this before me, unless it hasnt been bumped in a long time. I CANT BELIEVE FRIENDS IS OVER! THE last episode is sad but no ruining in here plz for the people who havent seen it. also we should just get an online petition like the one for william hung, for friends to continue! its the best show!

^^ what speedy said

there going on to do there own things now... Dave Schwimmer is directing a new comedy which will take over the Friends spot on Channel 4 so just deal with it im afraid :p

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
It was a great 10 years, but I wanted it to go out while it was still big. And it did. Someday I'll have to pick up all of the seasons on DVD. What a great show!

Xie

- geek -
themafia_69 said:
also we should just get an online petition like the one for william hung, for friends to continue! its the best show!
It's easy for the viewer to want a series to continue .. but think of the actors. They have playing the same character .. doing the same thing for 10 YEARS. Thats a long time even if you love it. :)

Like all shows you'll have some seasons that are better than others. Some plot themes may suck at times especially when they beat them into the ground. Friends saw 10 years and was still pulling out some good episodes. It would be silly to drag it out longer and slowly lose the starring cast which couldn't be replaced.

As if the characters from Friends haven't been stuck in a role for a long time what about Kelsey Grammer... he's played Frasier for approx 21 years now.

Ah well, Friends was good at it's best but everything has to end at one point or another. I'm more into watching Touching Evil these days.

Graebob

Generally Random
Apparently, Matt le Blanc is signed to star in a semi-sequel to Friends, called (ironically enough) Joey.

I'll see if I can get some spoiler info on this, my housemate (who is very up on his pointless american shows) told me.

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
Graebob said:
Apparently, Matt le Blanc is signed to star in a semi-sequel to Friends, called (ironically enough) Joey.

I'll see if I can get some spoiler info on this, my housemate (who is very up on his pointless american shows) told me.
This is true. All I know is that Joey moves to California to continue his acting career, and I think he might live with his sister. I've seen one advertisement for the sitcom and that's about all I gathered. I hope that it does well, although I don't know if he can be the same Joey without feeding off the other 5.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadgymenu