Friday the 13th

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
friday13orig.gif

Evil Marge said:
Your a bit late,it's Saturday 14th in 2 hours :p
eh huh, it's not Saturday yet so au contrare madame marge poops, tis right you know.

yep. happy Friday the 13th. Ironically i took my A+ Core OS Technologies test today and passed. didn't realize what day it was till i went to visit a teacher at my tech school and he said to me "Of all the days you pick to take your A+ test, you pick friday the 13th?". so..... YAY for me.

My Friday the 13th came and went...nothing interesting. It's now past eight on Saturday :)

ElementalDragon said:
yep. happy Friday the 13th. Ironically i took my A+ Core OS Technologies test today and passed. didn't realize what day it was till i went to visit a teacher at my tech school and he said to me "Of all the days you pick to take your A+ test, you pick friday the 13th?". so..... YAY for me.

good job :)

i just noticed somethin. U can find out by reading the thread about heny remakin my movie and look at my post at the end of the thread and then think of yesterday. :S

Ughhgh...I walked in to work yesterday to my card not swiping in the security system. That meant either the cardswipe was bad, or the server controlling it crashed. Being Friday the 13th, it was the latter, of course. Unfortunately, said server also controls two other security doors and runs the timeclock system. Being the lovely *nix system it is, I spent the first hour and a half of work getting it back online and trying to figure out why the daemon that controls the front(Main)door wouldn't restart. Didn't even get a cup of coffee 'till 9 am! :p :eek: And I used to hate Mondays... :rolleyes:

Way to go ElementalDragon. I just passed 70-218 (network environment) on Thursday. No one in Hades I was gonna do it on a friday, and it being friday the 13th... no way!

But.... my 13th ended bad... my wife comes home from painting at a friends house... she knocks on the door.... she's got red stuff on her shirt and it's on the ground, like a trail of something.... it's not blood but paint.... and it's all over the inside of my car!! :eek: BTW, this is true. I wasn't a happy husband.

good job, Mathachew. is that a portion of Net+, or a whole different test/certification alltogether? and sorry to hear about the paint n' stuff.

EP: It's for MSCA/MSCE. I'm taking 216 (Network Infrastructure) on Tuesday, and it's a tough one. But then, it gets really easy.... learning a about Network Security, Directory Services Infrastructure, and Active Directory. Oh what FUN! :eek:

Everyone knows the only day more frightening than Friday the 13th is Saturday the 14th - and mine was some scary sh*t... at around 2:15am, I'm sitting around on my computer, lounging it up listening to music, talking with people... and I start to hear a "pump, thump" against my outside wall (windows were open, shades were down). I kill the monitors (don't want the glow to light up my face and make me visible), threw a shirt over the LEDs in my fanbus controller, and lift up one of the individual blinds slats to peek out - there is a guy in a white shirt standing in the middle of the road, holding either a paintball gun or a beebee gun - the shooting had stopped, he was now just standing there... creepily. I then soil my pants and drop the slat, slowly stand up, I move towards my back window for whatever reason, and the guy is now walking down my driveway ( !! :eek: !! ) I froze. scared. sh*tless. 15 seconds after the freeze, I walked into my brothers room and told him to kill his monitor (it should be said that he has a big ass fan in his room, and the noise drowned out any footsteps/ messing with the gate on my fence that possibly could have been heard) on realizing that I didn't know where the scary bastard had gone, I grabbed a big ass Maglite flashlight (heavy, nice blunt instrument) and with the aid of my brother (weilding a knife) we searched the house and made sure the doors were locked/noone was going to die. Needless to say I didn't sleep much. I didn't see the guy after he walked down my driveway, and I'm praying that he doesn't show up tonight ( *insert crying here*)

lol...wow. thats scary as fook. I think it might of just been a friend or somethin.

TittleBitties said:
lol...wow. thats scary as fook. I think it might of just been a friend or somethin.

I hope - but if it was, I'm going to set their house on fire for freaking me out like that :p

lol...i would crap my pants if that happend too me cause i am home alone alot and my friends like to scare me since i am downstairs and i cant hear crap outside. One time my friends forked my yard and i didnt know.

The right to keep and bear arms certainly comes in handy in those situations! :cool: I shoot back, and it sure ain't paintballs! :eek: Best of luck to ya, and if he does come back, DON'T try to fight if you're defenseless other than the maglite. Get the hell out of dodge and call the Police!

ThePatriot, why not shoot paintballs at him? if he scares the **** outta him again, and Nerd has a paintball gun handy..... just figure out where he is/where he's going, hide behind the next corner without him seeing you, and when he does come around the corner (assuming you can see his face and he is NOT a relative/friend of the family), pop a few off right in the groin. point blank with a paintball gun in the nuts will NOT feel good, and you can almost gurantee he won't be moving much afterwards for about 2-3 hours if you're lucky. which then would give you enough time to call the police, them to get there, and them to point and laugh at his multi-colored crotch.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back