Friday...Anybody seen it?

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
Hey,
Just rented Friday,Friday After Next...I seen both movies before and i seen Next Friday. I was wondering if u all seen it and what u think bout it?Friday is the best in my opinion.

Froday is the best, it has that cypress hill tune after all ;p

"Barbershop" was the movie that introduced me to negro films. It was hilarious! I should give Friday a look. Is it the same kind of humor?

not seen barbershop, but it has ice cube in don't it?

You also wanna check out higher learning, and those other films like that, it's not comedy but pretty cool anyway. boyz in the hood is another ;p

Yeah...Barbershop is funny. The new ones looks pretty good too.

Rosa Parks aint do nothin but sit her black @$$ down She was tired.

thats funny...

Friday is the only one in the series that is worth watching...Barbershop is a nother movie that is well worth the money...Menace II Society is the best movie based on life in the hood in my opinion and Higher Learning is a very good movie...and I'm not sure the term "negro" films is the right term HandyBuddy...with your friends if they are black that is an ok word to use if you are joking but not in a public forum

Break yourself Fool!!!!!! LOL...Yeah sayin negro is kinda pushin it but its alright by mean. I am best friends with one...man he is so funny.

Sup Big Perm...I mean Big Worm. LOL sorry i will prob be putting quotes from the movie evey post.

UNCF needs to consider a name change then. I just saw Friday! Old, but still great! BREAK YOURSELF, FOOL!! Lol...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back