Frequency Over Range

Nismo83

OSNN AZN Addict
I have this 15" LG studioworks monitor and the refresh rate just limit me to 72Hz. And if i try to make it 75 or above.. the monitor would show a blank screen with a Frequency Over Range showing at the middle of the screen.

That means at whatever resolution you are using 72hz is the maximum...it says frequency out of range when you raise it because the monitor cannot refresh/support that rate.

However, Qumahlin, i dunno but the box shows that its max is 80Hz.. That's the prob that is bugging me.

does it say what resolution it can achieve 80hz at, and were they saying vertical or horizontal.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back