Freeware Picture viewer required

indyjones

OSNN.net Adventurer
Hi all
I am after a freeware picture viewer for quickly viewing jpgs bmps etc. Ideally something like the one built into winXP would be just the job(with basic functions like zoom, rotate and export). I have tried iview but did not get on with it. It’s for use on a windows 2000 professional machine.

Thanks

L

Lee

Was going to suggest infraview, I if it's a simple look-and-see pic well the picture viewer with office. 'microsoft photo editor'.

bush dogg

OSNN Senior Addict
Political User
In some older versions of Windows (Windows 2000 and Windows ME) there was a little-known program called "Imaging" that was really a third-party program from Kodak that allowed you to view image files such as .BMP, .JPG, .TIF, and .PCX. This program could be installed from the Control Panel, Add Windows Components under Accessories.

maybe install this and see how you like it ^ ?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut