Freeware Converter from .doc to .pdf

GeorgGG

OSNN Addict
I need help finding freeware program to convert .doc files to .pdf.
If U can give me some hint where I could find it or maybe tell me wich is good.

Thx

GeorgGG

erm.. my friend just changes the extension from .doc to .pdf. lol

link if you prefer program

If you prefer to have a program for offline use then look at this link:-

http://www.aks-labs.com/products/advanced_pdf_manager.htm

(for some reason link button not working on me and me's too lazy for all the URL thingy!)

BTW I know this has come up before - that is why I had that link handy. I believe it is shareware with a free trial or maybe ads - not sure but you can check it out and it look slike it does even more than you need.

It's not exactly a converter.. but Open Office (URL=http://download.openoffice.org/1.1.1/index.html) has the ability to save as a pdf file.

You could open the .doc file in Open Office and then resave as a pdf..

As I mentioned earlier.. my friend just changes the extension from .doc to .pdf :)

ming said:
As I mentioned earlier.. my friend just changes the extension from .doc to .pdf :)
You can't change a Microsoft Word document to Adobe Acrobate file just by changing the extension, their completly different

there is a program we use in the office called: www.pdf995.com

the way it works is you select file print. then select the driver named pgd995 and a dialog box comes up to assk where and what name you want to give it. it then saves it as a pdf.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back