• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Freeware alternative to Cutenews

ray_gillespie

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
Hi guys,

Does anyone know of a decent freeware alternative to Cutenews? I don't like having the disclaimer on some of my websites but to buy a licence for each one would cost quite a few $$$.

Any suggestions? Reps for any good help as usual.

Thanks.

ray_gillespie

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
Hmmmm guess I'll just have to stick with the unregistered Cutenews for a while - I'm getting married next year so I need all my pennies for that!

ray_gillespie

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
I'm running it on 5 different sites you see, and will probably do so on more in the future. I genuinely can't afford that kind of money at the moment. Maybe next year after I'm married, but then there's the small problem of buying a house! Unless the housing market slumps, I'm going to be counting the pennies for a long time yet!

The housing market is dropping, if you can hang on a while you'll come through on top. Trust me, we've had our house up for ages and dropped it by £15k this weekend past in order to try sell. It's one of the cheapest in our area but people still just aren't buying houses!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies