Freelancer

G

Grymblayd

MARCH 4TH 2003 ....ENUFF" SAID !!!

Grym ( and I think I spotted myself ) blayd

CoreGroups NDA has beeen lifted for about a week now you will like tha game its really good. single player can get insainly hard at times....... but other then that its really good if u get stuck in single player just join a multi server and form a wing with some buddies thats always fun :)

freelancer?

I have been hearing a lot about this game, whats so good about it???

its basically diablo in space go out kill things explore kill poeple get items find secrete stations buy hidden super space s h i p s that kinda deal.

man that filter is gay as hell god.... can't even say **** thats right the bleeped word would be s h i p

wow, this game is awesome. i just got it today, and i recommend you guys get this.

Got your hands on the beta did you?
or some sort of demo?
It's not due until the 3rd of March.

Grym ( and still waiting for my pre-order ) blayd

nope, full version. i work at EB in Toronto, so i grabed myself a copy. hehehe, highly recommend buying this. im addicted to this, been playing all weekend

mine is a GOLD copy directly from ms for testing it, how do u get them from EB? u just take one or do they sell to staff people early?

oh and there is a demo up on fileplanet, u just have to have an pay acount to DL it tho.

well, stores receive games before the release date. so i just grabed myself a copy when we received them.

I just downloaded the demo, not exactly what I expected.....but still a fine piece of work. Of course my expectations are near ridiculous. I understand now why they went with mouse control.
Although I would have liked joystick control .... microsoft did a fine implementation with the mouse for Freelancer. I am going to combine my trackball mouse with the Belkin's Nostromo Speedpad

...that should do me good.

Grym ( and crashing into lotsa debris ) blayd

Originally posted by Grymblayd
HERE

thats not what im in I'm in the coregroup. that is something else.
yah... thats like something they send u to, to play games u ahve to live near it also. MS sends me games in the mail and u can't just sign up for it u have to be ummmm "drafted" in?? I was referred by another in house tester so they sent me an email asking me if I wanted to join there coregroup and test software.
they sent me some papers I had to sign and fax or mail back and then I had access to all there "top secrete" stuff :)

Is it just me, or was the graphics engine in Starlancer better than the one for Freelancer?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back