Freedom Fighters anyone?

Yes my Boys have and they seemed to get bored of it fast but then again we do have a wide choice ... what did you want to know? If its worth buying or just basic opinions ?

Played the demo version. I didn't really like it.

i liked it it is fun. its one of the rpgs that i like, isnt it an rpg?

RPG? More action than RPG. There is an RPG element that allows you to recruit more people with you as you progress, but it isn't an RPG. But then again, I played 3 levels, and I stopped playing.

My brother played it alot - looks like alot of fun, although I haven't touched ot myself. Looks groovy to me because it does have that slight RPG element, but there is a little mix of action combined with a different style as usual (super comicbook influenced)

it was also one of the sleeper hits of the year - if you look around, I think you'll notice it won RPG awards and sleeper hit awards from a bunch of magazines :) it unfortunately didn't get too big in terms of popularity, but from what I understand, its a pretty good game

*edit* yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh I was talking about the completely wrong game... what I described was freedom force...not freedom fighters... lol, score a point for my reading skills :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back