Freedom Fighters anyone?

Shamus MacNoob

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
Yes my Boys have and they seemed to get bored of it fast but then again we do have a wide choice ... what did you want to know? If its worth buying or just basic opinions ?

vern

Dominus
Political User
RPG? More action than RPG. There is an RPG element that allows you to recruit more people with you as you progress, but it isn't an RPG. But then again, I played 3 levels, and I stopped playing.

My brother played it alot - looks like alot of fun, although I haven't touched ot myself. Looks groovy to me because it does have that slight RPG element, but there is a little mix of action combined with a different style as usual (super comicbook influenced)

it was also one of the sleeper hits of the year - if you look around, I think you'll notice it won RPG awards and sleeper hit awards from a bunch of magazines :) it unfortunately didn't get too big in terms of popularity, but from what I understand, its a pretty good game

*edit* yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh I was talking about the completely wrong game... what I described was freedom force...not freedom fighters... lol, score a point for my reading skills :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetHip