Freebies

L

Lee

Well been contributing in another forum to a thread.

We have found a pile of freebies, for the U.K. initially, 'spose' outside of U.K. can contribute also.

Freebies, like food samples, condoms, hair, skin, free dosh (Money) and many more.

Let me start off:

Let's Go >>

After you've tried that list, I am skint at the moment so have been filling in heaps :D

Some More:

Hope you find what you want. Some links may have expired or died, or just don't exist anymore as they have had piles of hits, I would add though if you check here U.K. only so far some banks are giving you from a tenner upto £50 to open an account with them. You might also want a CC (credit card) balance transfer, or a better mortgage deal, it's always worth book marking this page.

I do listen to the author of this site on the Radio every week and hell he knows his stuff.

GL peoples :wub:

<edit> here is the £50 bank freebie <<£50>> </edit>

Not there anymore, been trying to find it for an hour or so.

Lee said:
<edit> here is the £50 bank freebie <<£50>> </edit>
Have I read this right, You get £50 if you pay in £1000 a month??
agree to pay in a minimum of £1,000 a month you'll earn
4.00% AER* / 3.93% Gross*
If I could pay that much I wouldn't need the £50 :eek: :laugh:

Good thing the site looks legit, otherwise I would have been worried that some strange advertising company had got to you / brainwashed you Lee :eek: :)

Electronic Punk said:
I got my hard water yorkshire tea. lol.
And the postie will probably start delivering all the junk mail that usually follows :laugh:

coathanger007 said:
Not if you used a junk mail account :D
Err I think he got his tea delivered to his home,not his inbox.It's called Yorkshire tea,not virtual tea :rolleyes: :laugh:

damn... that's the site i've been searching for for ages... couldn't remember the bloody name of it... thanx.. hehe

Evil Marge said:
Err I think he got his tea delivered to his home,not his inbox.It's called Yorkshire tea,not virtual tea :rolleyes: :laugh:

Dob...well, at least the junk mail will make EP feel extra popular (not that he doesn't already have a fan base :D).

Lee said:
Me too, nice Tea.

I think I got 10 bags.

Well I don't drink too, so gave it to my mum :p
From Bettys in Harrogate and she used to live there, so erm, yeah.

Here's the one I recently created:

http://www.freestuffpicks.com/

This freebie site provides only the best free stuff including food and recipes, books and magazines, paid surveys, clothing, contests, product samples, promotional coupons, freeware and lots more. Freebies have been organized into countries.

www.slickdeals.net

Thats where i have found all those deals that i have posted. Alot of good deals and coupons and of course freebies!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back