2.Clarity
3.November 2006
4.True
5.Aero
6.All
7.All

Signed up - let's see if I actually get one, unlike those thumb drives! :mad:

haha yea I remember those... what a waste of time =\

wait.. didn't they formally state Vista wouldn't be out till next year already?

merged

Last edited by a moderator:
Businesses will be able to obtain it sooner through SA and Partners. RTM is set for October.

I thought it was November?

That's even the right answer in the questionaire :D

Filled it out earlier this morning, I missed the question on release date :p

RTM = Released to Manufacturing, that is not the release date to businesses or consumers.

Just did the quiz today. Hope I get the cd. Would be cool to have a beta release of it.

has anyone actually gotten the cd's yet ?? I would like to know

:rolleyes: well duh...I know these guys just did the quiz in the last day or so...but I was wondering:rolleyes: has anyone ever recieve anything for these quizzes????:rolleyes:

well I got them all right with a little help from my friends :)
so I am waiting for my disks too..I didnt see anywhere where they said how long it would take...I wonder...hmmmmm...hopefully we get them before the release date to the general public :) good luck to all you people who got all the questions right and are suppossed to be gettiig the beta copy of windows vista....I am looking forward to a somewhat new interface

well I got them all right with a little help from my friends :)
so I am waiting for my disks too..I didnt see anywhere where they said how long it would take...I wonder...hmmmmm...hopefully we get them before the release date to the general public :) good luck to all you people who got all the questions right and are suppossed to be gettiig the beta copy of windows vista....I am looking forward to a somewhat new interface
I should hope that everyone gets the answers right, they are in the first post for heavens sake :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back